Monday, May 05, 2014

2013

By the way - I have no fucking idea what happened to 2013.  Here are some highlights obtained by looking over my Google Calendar (except for birthdays):

  • I turned 43.
  • Heather turned 28.
  • Zoe turned 11.
  • Solome turned 6.
  • We saw Warhorse at the Paramount (front row - thanks dad).  Awesome.
  • Heather had a bunch of fun trips with her GLOW group - including to Seaside, OR.
  • I participated in a cancer fundraiser in Seattle - Big Climb - in it, I climbed all 70 flights of the Columbia Tower - the tallest building in the city.
  • I saw the Proclaimers live in Seattle and got a picture with them.
  • Zoe performed as Dorothy in a local production of the Wizard of Oz.
  • I saw Pharis and Jason Romero live at the Triple Door in Seattle.
  • Zoe went to camp in Vermont.
  • We all spent a splendid summer on vacation in Martha's Vineyard, MA.
  • Zoe, Solome and I saw Marc, Janice and Matthew in CT and took a day trip to NYC to see a play and have fun.
  • We then went to DC to visit Bubbie and had fun AGAIN!
  • I presented a poster at the Group Health Data and Analytics fair in Seattle, WA on target setting methods for readmission rates.
  • We took the Santa Train near Mt. Rainier in Elbe, WA.
  • I saw Jeff Tweedy live at the Paramount in Seattle with friends.
  • Finished the year off by meeting our new puppy, who we named Lilo.  Lilo was ready to leave her momma later in January 2014.
  • We had lots of lovely get togethers with friends all over the Puget Sound.
Pretty good year, huh?

No comments: